Sunday, December 2, 2012

Worried

I've had some extreme troubles in the past week finding time to sit down and compose. I'm usually someone who can juggle quite well, but this time I may have taken a ball too many. When I do sit down to compose, I get a bit of work done, but I always seem to hit a roadblock.

With the performance in just three days, and the piece unrehearsed, I feel a bit panicky about it all. It may be time to spend an all-nighter, soon. I may have to be a little less ambitious with what I hope to achieve, or have the piece unfinished and a good first half very polished.

Unfortunately, that's about all the time I have to write. On to the next thing. I have determination, but am losing hope. Here's for the best result.

1 comment:

  1. Don't lose hope man! still lots of time to compose. That being said, if you do feel like you have to either go for a polished first half or a full unpolished work, I'd go with the half polished. That way, you can at least give the listeners a super clear understanding of the piece. No matter what happens, your piece is sounding cool, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete